8th July 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for Indian Army officer after passing 12th with 61%

HI.... sir my name is shubham jagdale and just now i passed 12 std with 61% so wht is the procedure for indian army officer now i m in F.Y B.COM

6th February 2014, 10:54 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for Indian Army officer after passing 12th with 61%

You can join National Defence Academy after you complete class 12. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
2nd May 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for Indian Army officer after passing 12th with 61%

CAN I JOIN TO INDIAN ARMY TO BECOME. CAPTAN AFTER PASSING 12tth. COMARRS
26th September 2015, 07:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wishes to join Indian Army as an officer has to write CDS (Combined Defense Services) exam .

UPSC conducts CDS exam twice a year for recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-Academic qualification :

Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy - Graduation in any discipline.

Indian Naval Academy - Bachelor of Engineering.

Indian Air Force Academy -10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-Age limit :

Indian Military Academy- 19 years to 24 years

Indian Naval Academy-19 years to 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy-19 years to 23 years

Officer's Training Academy-19 years to 25 years

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?