17th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Air Force after completing degree education?

My daughter has to join in Air Force After Degree Education...please tell me how to

4th December 2011, 01:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air Force after completing degree education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has to join in Air Force After Degree Education...please tell me how to
Hello Sir,
Being a girl candidate, your daughter will be eligible to join Indian Air Force for short service commission.
The tenure of the service is 14 years.
To be eligible, she must have scored a minimum of 60% in the degree examination and must have studied maths and physics at +2 level.

Apart from this, she may also join the administrative and the logistics branch of Indian Air Force.
The age limit to apply for the post is 20-23 years.
The percentage of marks required to join these departments is exactly the same mentioned above.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
4th December 2011, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air Force after completing degree education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes graduate student are eligible for AIR FORCE EXAM through CDSE exam.

Details of this exam is given below.You are applicable for CDSE exam

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM(CDSE)

This exam is conducted by UPSC in every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age shouldt be in between 19 to 23 years/

MARITAL STATUS

Only Unmarried persons are eligible

NATIONALITY

You must have citizenship from India.

Oly male candidate are eligible.

ADVERTISEMENT SCHEDULE

April and September Every Year (UPSC website)
4th December 2011, 11:33 PM
nida shakeel

For joining IAF(Indian Air Force) there are mainly two exams ; these are:-

1.Through CDSE(Combined Defense Services examination)-

Qualification required- Any graduate degree/BE/B Tech degree and having passed Physics and maths in class 12th.

Age limit- 19-23 years

Month of exam- It is conducted twice a year. In the month of April and September.

2.Through SSC(Short service commission)-

Qualification required- Any graduate degree/BE/B Tech degree with minimum 60% marks and having passed Physics and maths in class 12th.

Age limit- 19-23 years

Month of exam- It is conducted twice a year. In the month of March and September.

Best wishes!!!!!
11th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir/madam . Iam SURBHI, i want to join IAF after 2 so please tell me the procedure.
12th June 2012, 11:56 AM
ravi samnani

i m im grduate in b.com what is procedure for join IAF ?
15th November 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I pass my 10 2 with PCM and now am taking up arts,do i have chance to join IAF?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?