13th August 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?

I m frm jk nd i want to join Air Force so plz tel me wht is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  7. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  9. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  12. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  13. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  14. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I join indian air force?
  17. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?
  18. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th science?
28th September 2011, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?

You have not mentioned what is your educational back ground. There are different schemes for entering the Indian Air force. One has to attend the CDS exam which is conducted by the UPSC for joining the Indian Air force. The candidates should be between the age limit of 18-23 years. The candidates can join after 12th class if you have studied science as the main subjects. You can join the technical posts after completing your graduation in engineering also.
28th September 2011, 09:03 PM
praveendia

For joining the indian air force it having different level and examination as per qualification. At 12 candidate can give NDA exam for joining the IAF.AT graduation level if normal graduation than go for CDS and GDOC(ground duty) in AFCAT(Air force common admission test) exam ,if engg than fill Aeronautical engineer(M and L) via AFCAT.More information available atwww.careerairforce.nic.in
20th October 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

i m doin 2nd year aircraft engineering in uk..... i want to join indian air force as a technician or pilot.. i have passed my 2 with non medical got 70% and now i m 21 years old. i m from a schedule caste family pls give me details wat i can do and what are job opportunities are or can be for me? and eligibility criteria.
3rd June 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to join airforce for X post ....i want to know the maximum salary in it???????/
9th July 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM BE 3RD YEAR STUDENT I WANT TO JOIN AN INDIAN AIR FORCE WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE CAN YOU TELL ME
5th October 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

WITCH IS BASIC ABILITIES FOR JOINING AIR FORCE COLLECE
19th December 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i am 1st year b.tech student how can i join indian air force?
27th May 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i m first year B.E. student from mumbai..how can i joint the indian air force???
27th May 2013, 08:07 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend................

If you want to Join In Indian Air Force

First you can crack the NDA Examination

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I and NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e. 1. Indian Air Force , 2. Indian Army, 3. Indian Navy

For this NDA Examination some eligibility criteria are there i.e.

Educational Qualification

Age Limit

Nationality

Marital Status ets.....

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

If you satisfy these all above eligibility conditions, then you are eligible for NDA Examination

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Interview Test

Physical Requirements for NDA Examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?