3rd February 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation and after completing it I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know what is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after pursuing Graduation with Arts stream? Which exam do I have to write to join the Indian Air Force?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  6. What is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force?
  7. Can I join to become Indian Airforce Fighter Pilot with 160 cm height?
  8. Can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to join both?
  9. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  10. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  11. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  12. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  14. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  15. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  17. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  18. Which academy will I have to join after successfully clearing the CDS exam?
6th February 2017, 07:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required?

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your Graduation, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be an Indian National.

2. You should have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a Government recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You should be within 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically as well as mentally healthy.
7th February 2017, 07:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation and after completing it I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know what is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed graduation degree in General stream, so you are not eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air Force Academy:-You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized University.

Age criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 Years

For more details about CDS exam and application process, you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?