20th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Rohansonejee

What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?

hello sir,
i would like to study MCA in mumbai i want to know what is the procedure...which enterance exam i have to give as i am from gujarat...i would like to know the fees too of MCA in mumbai.
Thank You,

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  3. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  4. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  6. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  7. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  8. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  9. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  10. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  11. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  12. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for mumbai university for MCA?
  14. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
  15. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  16. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  17. How to prepare for entrance of IIT Mumbai MCA entrance exam?
  18. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?

Hello sir i'm doing Bsc.it final year and after cmplt my final year i'm do the M.C.A so sir what is the step for doing M.C.A with entrance exam........??????
5th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?

hello sir,
i would like to study MCA in mumbai i want to know what is the procedure...which entrance exam i have to give as i am from mumbai...i would like to know the fees too of MCA in mumbai.
Thank You,
27th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to MCA but my English sub so week so what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?