18th April 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?

Hi,sir
I've completed my diploma(engineering) course & scored 65% as agg. now i'm luking to do MCA bcoz i didn't get admission in any degree(engg) clg. Is it a better way to do MCA or should i try another course? If i'm eligible for MCA wat should i do to get admission in MCA & which is the best & mumbai university registered clg for MCA in mumbai(western) region? plz rply ASAP. tyvm

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  2. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  3. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  5. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
  6. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  7. What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?
  8. Which are the best colleges for MCA?
  9. Should I do MCA after passing BCA?
  10. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  11. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  12. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  13. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  14. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  15. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  16. Which are the government MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  17. List of top 10 MCA colleges of India? Which city would be better for MCA?
  18. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd April 2014, 10:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,sir
I've completed my diploma(engineering) course & scored 65% as agg. now i'm luking to do MCA bcoz i didn't get admission in any degree(engg) clg. Is it a better way to do MCA or should i try another course? If i'm eligible for MCA wat should i do to get admission in MCA & which is the best & mumbai university registered clg for MCA in mumbai(western) region? plz rply ASAP. tyvm
Hey friend,

MCA is a post graduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years and of 6 semesters.You cannot join in this course with your qualification which you possess.

The problem is that you have only done your Diploma degree in Engineering,and as per the qualification which is needed for the MCA course it is that the candidate must have completed a UG degree with at least 60% aggregate.

So,you are ineligible for applying for the MCA Course.If you do a UG degree and finish it then you can apply for the MCA course for which you would need to write the entrance exams for applying for it.

ALL THE BEST
13th September 2017, 06:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,sir

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for MCA (Master of Computer Application) after completing your diploma course, because minimum qualification required to apply for masters degree in computer application is bachelors or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Minimum duration of masters in computer application is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

>> So first complete your bachelors degree in relevant field and then to apply for post graduation in computer application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?