6th January 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to work under WHO/UNICEF as dentist?

HI, myself Dr.akansha negi ,i m a qualified dental surgeon (BDS). I want to know the proper procedure for working under WHO/UNICEF as a dentist.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to work under WHO/UNICEF as dentist? -- [New]
  2. Can a Dentist opt for PG in MS(ENT)
  3. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  4. Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  6. What are the formalities to be followed to work as a dentist in Singapore? I am an Indian Dentist with 2 years of experience in faculty and 2 years of clinical experience
  7. What should I do to work in Amsterdam after my internship? Should I write some exams? Which all exams should I clear to work as a dentist in Amsterdam?
  8. Career scope after completion of BDS course?
  9. Features of Hospital Management course? How much salary will be offered through this course?
  10. What is the procedure to apply in Australia? I have done BDS from MAMC in Delhi
  11. Options for Dentist in UPSC? What is the selection procedure for the vacancies? Date of the exam?
  12. Are there any vacancies in Government sector for a Dentist? What is the salary offered for a Dentist?
  13. How to get a job as dentist? I have 20 years of experience
  14. How to work as a Dentist in Singapore?
  15. List of government dental colleges along with their selection criteria in Amravati and nearby areas, where can I work as a dentist? I am a married dental surgeon(BDS)
  16. What is the scope for dentist in Navy after completing final year BDS?
  17. Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?
  18. How to get the forms for CBI Exam?
6th January 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to work under WHO/UNICEF as dentist?

HI, myself Dr.Hiral - PT. I m a qualified Physiotherapist (BPT & MPT-Cardio Pulmonary Conditions). I want to know the proper procedure for working under WHO/UNICEF as a Physiotherapist. ([email protected], [email protected])
17th January 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am Dr Archana Rai. I have done MDS in Public health Dentistry and I have more than 2 years of experience in my specialty in abroad (Ethiopia) and more than 10 years of experience in clinical dentistry. How can I get job in WHO/UNICEF?
17th January 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am Dr Archana Rai. I have done MDS in Public health Dentistry. I have more than 2 years experience in my specialty from abroad (Ethiopia) and more than 10 years of experience in clinical dentistry. How can I get job in WHO/ UNICEF?
18th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I am pediatric dental surgeon ...I have a clinical experience of 2 years....how can I get job in UNICEF or WHO
19th December 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a permanent job in WHO as a dentist?
13th March 2023, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a dentist....I have a clinical experience more than 2.5 years....how can I get job in who or unicef...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?