8th May 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?

What is the procedure for a dentist to be a dietitian. After completing my 12th i took up dental as my profession and practising as a dental surgeon. What are the courses which i can do to be a dietitian. And also kindly let me know if there are colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Part time Engineering colleges in Mangalore, Karnataka?
  3. Top marine engineerring colleges in mangalore
  4. Can a Dentist opt for PG in MS(ENT)
  5. How may I get a industrial training in Bangalore region after completing B.tech 3rd year in ECE from MIT?
  6. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  7. How to join Dietitian course after passing 12th?
  8. Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best courses related to banking sector after 12th which can be pursued in India? Best colleges preferably in Pune or Mumbai?
  10. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  12. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  13. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka
  14. What is the entrance procedure for non Karnataka candidates? Can we get merit seat through PGCET?
  15. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  17. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  18. Can a student appear in CET exams of Karnataka after passing 10th from Gulf and studying PUC in Mangalore?
24th May 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?

what optins are good in dental after 12th
4th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a dentist to be a dietitian after completing 12th? What are the courses which I can do? Are there any colleges in Karnataka preferably Mangalore?

ELIGIBITY FOR DENTIST AFTER 12TH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?