6th February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of appear for the TGT and Maths?

Pls suggest me that what is the processor of preparing tgt with maths?

6th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of appear for the TGT and Maths?

hi friend,

Here is some about TGT exam process below:

Selection Process for TGT post RMSA
AP RMSA AP, Hyderabad is establishing 355 model schools in mandals which are identified to be educationally backward mandals in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These schools will start functioning with effective from 2012-13. In these schools there will be classes from VI to XII with co-education in English Medium. During the year 2012-13 the schools start with classes VI to VIII and XI Selection Process for TGT Post RMSA AP Model Schools Recruitment 2012 The selection process for TGT post would be direct recruitment. There will be two rounds in selection procedure Written Exam APTET(Paper II) The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test ((TGTs Recruitment Test).) and remaining 20% for APTET (Paper II) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGT

all the best
9th June 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process of appear for the TGT and Maths?

please i want previous paper of tgt maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?