20th October 2011, 04:24 PM
deeptisati03

How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?

sir/maam,
i have applied for tgt(maths) and pgt(maths) before common wealth games now i want to know the exam date how to prepare for it. i have appeared in exam also i have problem in objective type questions of maths of 100 marks .give some advise on study material and also if you can send previous years question papers and give some tips that will be really helpful for me.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to prepare for PNB credit manager exam? Previous years question papers?
  2. How to prepare for RRB exam? Tips to prepare and previous years papers?
  3. Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET and SET Exams?
  4. How to prepare for TANCET? Are model an previous year question papers enough to pass?
  5. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  6. Tips on how to prepare for GATE? Previous year papers of GATE?
  7. Detailed information, sample question papers, previous year question papers, pattern and topics to prepare for CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  8. How can I prepare for SCRA? Previous years question papers?
  9. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Coaching classes in Bangalore and previous year question papers for preparation?
  10. Previous year RRB model question papers?
  11. Previous year Karnataka PSI question papers?
  12. How to prepare for TGT post after completing engineering? Previous year question papers for TGT Exam -- [New]
  13. Guidance to prepare for English for TRB Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  14. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?
  15. Previous Question Papers for MA Malayalam Entrance Exam?
  16. Previous 10 years solved question papers? How to prepare for SSC JE Civil exam?
  17. Previous year papers of Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year B.Arch question papers with solution? How to study and prepare? Which books to follow?
9th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?

How we get Short cut formula of tgt maths qusn
15th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?

sir,i m ankit saxena i want to gud books for mathematics to preparare t.g.t. please u tell me most favaravle writer of mathematics.
7th June 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

TGT MATHS KA SYLLABUS KYA HAI?
4th August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

please send last 10 year solve paper of tgt maths
7th August 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the syllabus for pgt and which type of questions belong to it.
3rd September 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

pls send me previous10 tears solved question papers in math,english,hindi,electronics of KV sangathan,delhi
9th November 2013, 08:13 PM
kvspaper

i want kvs pgt & tgt math question paper
12th December 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper for tgt maths
my e-mail id is [email protected]
13th January 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous last 10 year question paper for the tgt math

my e-mail id only4yao@gmail .co
21st January 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS 5 YEARS SOLVED QUESTIONS IN MATH FOR PGT ... EMAILID:- [email protected]
5th February 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS 5 YEARS SOLVED QUESTIONS IN MATH FOR PGT ... EMAILID:- [email protected]
24th September 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

kindly send detailed syllabus, last 10years solved question papers and name of few guide books for preparing up tgt(maths)... e-mail:- [email protected]
24th September 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

kindly send detailed syllabus, last 10years solved question papers and name of few guide books for preparing up tgt(maths)... e-mail:- [email protected]
24th September 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the detailed syllabus(topics and sub-topics), last 10years question papers, and name of some books along with the authors name.... e-mail:- [email protected].
23rd March 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Osmani university bsc maths 2nd year abstract algebra & real analysis 2015 March and November question papers
6th July 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper up tgt graduation zoology .please help me
My email [email protected]
31st August 2017, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc. Graduate in Maths physics and chemistry. Can I apply for DSSSB TGT(Natural science)?However In B.Ed my methodologies were Maths and Science Both.
Will I be eligible only for TGT (Maths)?
Please answer me @ [email protected]
19th November 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

AP model school PGT Maths question papers last five years. Please share my email I'd Ramanamma [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?