8th November 2010, 12:41 PM
anthony rodrigues

What are the prospects of working in UAE after completing BSc Chemistry?

My daughter has completed her TYBSc in Chemistry and now working for KPO. She is interested in working in U.A.E. Is there any prospectus career there? If yes then what is the scope for her career-Anthony-Mobile 9869034006/[email protected]

10th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Rahul mashuq

Default Re: What are the prospects of working in UAE after completing BSc Chemistry?

You can get chance for a job in chemical industry but you must Have knowledge of english as a foreign language.
28th June 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the prospects of working in UAE after completing BSc Chemistry?

Hey dud ther r lots of aportunity in UAE but dont go ther just with bsc try any other computer corses also they gives u beter salery
6th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i am appearing for TYBSc chemistry. i want to make big money thats why i try for UAE , holland , or germany. so according to source what are the qualities are require with me ? and is there better scope for me.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?