11th July 2013, 03:01 PM
rajanna99

What is the qualification to be eligible for Assistant Professor?

I have completed BCA then M.Sc(Information Systems) then M.Tech(CSE).
May I be ratified for any Engineering College?

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  2. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
  3. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  5. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  6. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  7. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  8. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.E in Instrumentation and M.Tech Power System
  9. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  10. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  11. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  12. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  13. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  14. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  16. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  17. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  18. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
16th July 2014, 10:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to be eligible for Assistant Professor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanna99 View Post
I have completed BCA then M.Sc(Information Systems) then M.Tech(CSE).
May I be ratified for any Engineering College?
You have completed M.Sc(Information Systems) and M.Tech(CSE) so you are eligible for assistant professor ,it will be good if you have Ph.D degree or valid NET score which will bw an add-on to you for getting the job easily .

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test will be conduct for only lectureship , Ph.D and JRF .

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.

Age Limit for JRF :

Minimum Age : 21 Years - 28 Years. (GENERAL CATEGORY)
21 years - 33 years ( OBC CATEGORY)
21years - 35 years (SC/ST CATEGORY)

Age Limit For Lectureship :

There is no age limit for the post of Lecturers.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?