22nd July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department

weather a person with Ph.D (pursuing in Wireless Networking) ME (computer science and engineering)and BE (Electronics and communication engineering) is eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in ECE Dept?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  3. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  4. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  5. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  6. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  7. Am I eligible for assistant professor(for ECE or CAS stream) post? I have done my B.E in ECE and my M.E in Process Control and Instrumentation
  8. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  9. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  10. Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering
  11. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities in abroad after passing MD Anatomy course from Mumbai India?
  13. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  14. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India? -- [New]
  15. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  16. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  17. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  18. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
2nd June 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department

I completed B.Tech. Can I apply for assistant professor in EEE department?
20th January 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Done B.tech in EIE and M.tech in ECE. Eligible for working as Assistant professor in ECE dept or not.
22nd July 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech and M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering.May I eligible for the post of assistant professor in ECE or EE?
4th October 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

B. Tech in ECE and M. Tech in Nanoscience and Technology with NET in Electronics Science is eligible for assistant professor in ECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?