20th August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering

what are the qualifications for admition in aeronotical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission?
  10. What is the qualification to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  12. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. Required Qualification to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Require percentage in 12th class and competitive exam to get admission for this course?
  14. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  15. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  16. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  18. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
7th September 2012, 09:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering

A 12th class pass candidate can apply for aeronautical engineering course. You need to take PCM subjects in 12th class to apply for the same. 50% marks is also necessary to apply for this. AIEEE is the written examination which you need to qualify as part of admission procedure. If you attain a high score in AIEEE you can attend counseling process as well.
2nd May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering

is there any clause for eye sight
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?