22nd September 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to get a railway job?

I 'll complete twelth std and teacher training and studying in bsc so what job ican apply pls answer me

23rd September 2013, 10:13 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is the qualification to get a railway job?

Job in India Railway in 2013

To find a secure and bright career with Indian Railways candidates need to apply within time for any job notification issued by RRBs. In year 2013, Railway is creating 1.40 Lakhs vacancies as per Former Indian Railways Minister Mr Mukul Roy.

Railway provides various other facilities apart from good salary, allowances etc. Perquisites, travel concession, medical and many more facilities that make job in railways first preference for many aspirants of government jobs.

Candidates should note that only RRBs have not sole responsibility to recruit employees. In fact Railway recruitment board is responsible to recruit employees of Group C and Group D class. Recruitment of Group A and Group B class employees are made by Union Public Service commission.

A candidate seeking career with Indian Railway in 2013 should regularly check the employment news, website of RRBs and newspapers for any Railway Recruitment 2013 , new vacancy and notification.

Railway Recruitment 2013 Preparations

To prepare for railway jobs, candidates should plan about it in advance. If a candidate is seeking career with railway in technical department, then they should have some degree or diploma related to technical filed. However, in case candidate wants to prepare for administrative and Gazetted posts, then they should prepare to qualify exams conducted by UPSC for recruitment in Indian Railway.

As per latest notifications, Engineers, diploma holders and graduates may apply for railway recruitment 2013. These candidates need to fill their application form and get ready for written examination to be held by RRBs in 2013.

RRBs conduct written examination of candidates applying for various posts in Indian Railway. These candidates should prepare for examination according to syllabus, question paper pattern etc. There may be tough competition among candidates seeking job with Indian railways. However, if you have a dream to get a job with Indian railway, then you should tight your belt to qualify the exam and secure your career.

Be updated about Railway Recruitment 2013 notification of railway jobs through various information channels about notifications. It is advised that candidates should not leave any opportunity that is coming in front of them in form of railway job. Every notification of job is knocking your doors for a bright future in 2013, don’t let it go and make your dreams come true.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?