18th January 2013, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for IIT JEE exam? I am studying in diploma ECE 2nd year

respect sir
i am sutdy in dipoma in ece 2nd year . i quification on the itt jee exam pllease reply

28th May 2013, 10:49 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification for IIT JEE exam? I am studying in diploma ECE 2nd year

Dear friend,

IIT-JEE means Indian institute of technology of Joint entrance examination.

These exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission to Undergraduate programmes.

Through this exam admission to the undergraduate programme for all Indian and Foreign nationals.

Eligibility of IIT-JEE:

-->candidate should pass their 10+2 class from any recognized board.

-->candidate should have passed 3rd or 4th year diploma recognized by AICTE or state board.

-->candidate age should be between 17 to 25 years.

-->candidate who qualify the screen test of JEEexam are eligible to appear in the main exam.

IIT-JEE syllabus:

IIT-JEE exam covers the following subjects:

==>Physics

==>Chemistry

==>Mathematics

==>Aptitude test

All the best...............

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?