4th October 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE

I am hariprasad studying 2nd year diploma ece i want to do avation in telecommunication engenniring what is qualification required please answer to my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  4. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  8. What jobs are there for me after passing diploma? I am an ECE 2nd year student
  9. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  10. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  14. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in E&TC 2nd year student? -- [New]
  16. How to do engineering degree from IIT after passing 2nd year diploma engineering
  17. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma
  18. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
11th March 2014, 09:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am hariprasad studying 2nd year diploma ece i want to do avation in telecommunication engenniring what is qualification required please answer to my question.

Yes you're eligible to apply for Aviation in Telecommunication Engendering after completing Diploma in ECE course. After completing Diploma course you have to apply for B.Tech/B.E in Aviation in Telecommunication Engendering course.

To apply for B.tech/B.E course you have to passed in Physics then Only you're applicable for B.tech course.

B.tech Stands for Bachelor of Technology. It's Considered as a Bachelor degree course. the duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester.

Candidate should have passed +2 are eligible to apply for B.tech course. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this B.tech course.

(OR)

Candidate should be qualified in Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

Since you have already Completed Diploma course, So, you're eligible to Join in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?