7th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

I have completed my Btech of civil engineering...please tell me the answer

10th June 2012, 11:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Btech of civil engineering...please tell me the answer
The minimum academic qualification one must hold to become an Officer in the Central Bureau of Investigation is graduation. A bachelors degree in any discipline will enable you to apply for the position of Officer in the Central Bureau of Investigation and since you have completed B.Tech program, you too can apply for the same.
The selection procedure for the same is carried out by Staff Selection Commission. The examination conducted by the commission is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination and apart from being a graduate, you must be within the age limit of 20-25 years to be considered eligible for the exam.
Candidates who qualify the Combined Graduate Level Examination for Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) are considered for the position of Sub-Inspector.
For more information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
23rd June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

iam doing 2(non-med)& i want to become cid officer.give me suggestion for next study
26th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after 10 th to become cbi officer ?
4th August 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What education standard is needed to appear the exam?
2nd December 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i am bca student does i am become cbi office AND ips ANd inspector
29th December 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the cbi officer qualification
30th December 2012, 01:01 PM
kiruthika m.m

CBI exam is conducted by SSC.

SSC stands for Staff for Selection Commission.

SSC exam is conducted once every year.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

If you are graduated from any recognized university with any discipline, then you are eligible for CBI exam.

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited.

For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage.

First stage is written test which consists of General questions(200 marks) and ENGLISH (200marks).

The second stage is Interview.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI www.ssc.nic.in
30th December 2012, 01:02 PM
kiruthika m.m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the cbi officer qualification
CBI exam is conducted by SSC.

SSC stands for Staff for Selection Commission.

SSC exam is conducted once every year.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

If you are graduated from any recognized university with any discipline, then you are eligible for CBI exam.

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited.

For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage.

First stage is written test which consists of General questions(200 marks) and ENGLISH (200marks).

The second stage is Interview.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI www.ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?