7th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Mohankanthsampasala

What is the qualification needed for CBI? I have completed B.Tech in Civil

I have completed my Btech of Civil Engineering...please tell me the answer

9th June 2012, 10:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for CBI? I have completed B.Tech in Civil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohankanthsampasala View Post
I have completed my Btech of Civil Engineering...please tell me the answer
Candidates are considered eligible for different positions in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) depending upon the qualification they hold. Now, since you are a graduate, you may apply for the position of Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) provided you are within the age limit of 20-25 years.
The Selection Procedure of a Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) comprise of written examination as well as Interview and is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The examination is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination and is conducted for various departments under central government including the Central Bureau of Investigation.
For more information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
29th October 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for CBI? I have completed B.Tech in Civil

what is process for get CBI officer job?
29th October 2012, 03:47 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)

You want to serve the nation, which is really appreciable,. In order to become a inspector in CBI, You must have to clear the CGLE (COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM)
,. This examination is conducted by the http://www.ssc-cr.org/.
The minimum educational requirements for this examination is a graduation degree from a recognized college , you must be a graduate in any stream.

The age limit for this CGLE exam is 20-25 years,.Also there are some years of the age limit relaxations are also applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

Exam pattern--

Physical requirements-

You must have I

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
29th October 2012, 03:49 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)

You want to serve the nation, which is really appreciable,. In order to become a inspector in CBI, You must have to clear the CGLE (COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM)
,. This examination is conducted by the http://www.ssc-cr.org/.
The minimum educational requirements for this examination is a graduation degree from a recognized college , you must be a graduate in any stream.

The age limit for this CGLE exam is 20-25 years,.Also there are some years of the age limit relaxations are also applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

Exam pattern--

Physical requirements-

You must have INDIAN NATIONALITY .

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
29th October 2012, 04:13 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?