16th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?

Hi,
I am PhD in Tourism from Jaypee University, Noida.
What are the requirements for getting
a job in Ministry of Tourism or any other Government job in tourism?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  2. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate? -- [New]
  3. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  4. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  5. Scope for a government job in tourism course?
  6. How to get job in ministry of tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in Tourism ministry government of India?
  8. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  9. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  10. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  11. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  14. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  15. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  16. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  17. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  18. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
22nd June 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?

You need to wait for job notifications from ministry of tourism for applying. Sometimes the ministry doesn't even announce any notification and outsource all the jobs to private sector.

This field is mostly suited for a private sector and there are many travel and tourism companies out there who recruits on the basis of interview.
2nd December 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?

I want to do job in tourism industry who can I apply in government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?