6th February 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for the post for Angnwadi supervisor and CDPO post?

what qualification for the post for angnwadi superviser and cdpo post

26th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for the post for Angnwadi supervisor and CDPO post?

what is the qualification for anganwadi superwiser and cdpo?
30th July 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for the post for Angnwadi supervisor and CDPO post?

sir can u plz send the supervisor pervous papers link to the mail [email protected]
13th January 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for the post for Anganwadi supervisor?
22nd January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for the post for Anganwadi supervisor?

Is there any written exam for the post of female supervisor? What is the selection procedure?

Procedure and qualification required for exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of exam?
29th January 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

tell me about syllabus of garden supervisor post for PWD in Maharashtra. plz consider my request.
28th February 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

is it mendatory , to be graduate or passed high school from Social Sciences subject in order to get job in AAGANWADI, I really want ans of this question..
Please help
12th July 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what should be the qualification for Angnwadi supervisor..? i'm BSc in food science and nutrition.
12th July 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

what should be the qualification for Angnwadi supervisor..? i'm BSc in food science and nutrition.
30th August 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and main subject for the post of anganvadi supervisor and cdpo in delhin
16th May 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam working as anganwadi worker in Telangana,I want to prepare for supervisor. Pls give the details to prepare.
3rd July 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of Anganwadi supervisor as now i'm working as an Anganwadi and i want the syllabus and the details to prepare
3rd July 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of Anganwadi supervisor as now i'm working as an Anganwadi and i want the syllabus and the details to prepare
25th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i m aww since 10 years, i have completed MA in sociology this year,i want to be a icds supervisor so what is the procedure for that?
18th March 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from du and I have done dece from ignou and cig my age is34 can I apply for aganbari supervisor
6th March 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

My third daughter is born on 20006 I am 37 year old can I apply for government job at m.p.
16th July 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for the post for anganwadi supervisors? Am bsc nutrition and food technology.
17th March 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for aanganwari supervisor. I am B.A. Bed.and 49 years old woman having 18 years teaching experience from a pvt.recognized school.
18th July 2019, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir is it necessary to be a student of bihar for supervisor.
24th July 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of Supervisor
18th October 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am Mcom and dted completed. Can I Applicable for this post please sir tell me?
6th March 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications of supervisor? And age
26th May 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Whats is the qualification of supervisor in Anganwadi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?