6th September 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become an Ethical Hacker?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am abhishek kumar and I have complete 12th science field. Can you please tell me qualification become an ethical hacker and scope for the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thanks!

8th September 2017, 06:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an Ethical Hacker?

Ethical Hacking is also known as White hats. The qualification required is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their 10+2 in maths & physics as main subjects from any recognised board.
- Candidates who have done their graduation in IT/ diploma in network security are also eligible.
- After completing 10+2, you can directly join in certification/ diploma course in ethical hacking.

After completing the course you can apply to companies for ethical hacking post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?