17th February 2012, 07:56 PM

Scope and salary of an ethical hacker? I want to become a professional ethical hacker

i am i class 10th and i want to become an professsional ethical hacker can you tell me the scope and salary of an ethical hacker or sir a main question is that which subject is best for me in 11th class.

8th May 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and salary of an ethical hacker? I want to become a professional ethical hacker

how to become a professional ethical hacker? Which is the right course? How to apply for that?
31st May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and salary of an ethical hacker? I want to become a professional ethical hacker

what is the salary of ethical hacker
20th August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

can ethical hacking course be done after 10th standard
21st August 2012, 12:33 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To become an Ethical hacker, one must be trained in a Certified Professional Hacker course.For this there is no specific qualification is needed & one can pursue the same after passing its 10th class too.You just need to have knowledge of general operations of computers. Once you finish the course, a lot of hands-on practice would make one a good Hacker. Once you finish the CPH course and clear the examination which includes practical assessments, you would be a Certified Professional Hacker.

Ethical hacking has bright future from 2003-2004.Hacking has been taken up a profession by many people so the demand for the ethical hacking has went up. Currently most of the MNC and other companies hire ethical hackers to protect their data or search for vulanarebilities and to report the same in order to protect confidential information.

The salary depends upon the interest & efficiency of the Hacker.So one can earn a good salary if He has enough experience in His field.
26th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

what is your bond size ?
1st September 2012, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

do we need to any programming language to do ethical hacking?
15th September 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST ANY GOOD CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE INSTITUTE IN MUMBAI
7th October 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST ANY GOOD CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE INSTITUTE IN KARACHI
7th October 2012, 08:22 PM
shweta raana

Quote:
Originally Posted by 142345 View Post
i am i class 10th and i want to become an professsional ethical hacker can you tell me the scope and salary of an ethical hacker or sir a main question is that which subject is best for me in 11th class.
there is a scope for jobs for ethical hackers..
they can hack any damn site and become professional hackers
7th October 2012, 08:31 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Eligibility criteria of Ethical Hacking:
An Ethical hacker must
have a Bachelor’s
degree in Information
Technology (B.Sc IT,
Computer Engineering
etc) or an advanced
diploma in network
security.

A certification from a
reputed institute
enhances the chances
of getting hired by
some big names in the
IT sector.

International
Certifications like

1. Certified Ethical Hacker
(EC-Council)

2. Certified Hacking
Forensic Investigator
(EC-Council)

3. GIAC Certified
Penetration Tester
(GPEN) by SAN and GIAC

4. Certified Intrusion
Analyst (GCIA) can
further improve the job
prospects.

List of best Institutes offering Ethical Hacking Programme in Delhi:

MIEL Academy

Crerone Technologies, NWA Club Road, New Delhi

Sedulity Solutions and Technologies

Appin Technologies

District Centre

Life A5 Academy, UP

Infosec Institute

Metawing Technologies

All the best.
15th May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of ethical hacking????????????
20th May 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

how much salary can i gain if i become a good white hat hacker,after finishing my b.sc comp
19th August 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hey what must i do to become greatest hacker of this century
18th September 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th class .... and i want to beacome a good hacker ...so what i have to do
15th January 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 with scince .i am doing jchnp course from jetking. But i wanted do ethical hacking. Give me advice.
27th April 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to became a hacker and i do MCA then i have chance to do the course of ethicle hacker..??
3rd July 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th commerce and i want to become a ethical hacker, what i need to do??? Please help me..
19th July 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 pass student in pcm subject. mera interest ethical hacking me h. mujhe kuch tips dejiye ki hacker kaise bn skte h or isme kitna scope h or iski minimum salary kitni hogi
26th November 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE CSE on 2012. now im working in a bpo. can i take CEH course and go in that line...?? do i hav to do ccna or not??
21st February 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,now i am doing petroleum engineering,if any chance to complete ethical hacking
25th March 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

i have just complete ld my 10th examination and i want to do hacking course..please suggest ,what should i do?
20th May 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my bords of STD 10 and i want tp become a Ethical Hacker What course in diploma should i select
14th September 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am masira,hav completed my bcom with vocational computers as main subject from sndt university. can I be a ethical hacker.if yes which institute is the best in Mumbai and their fees structure
19th February 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 from commerce stream with math ...suggest me the ethical hacking courses...
10th June 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student i want become an ehtical hacker please tell some best colleges and which course i should take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?