22nd December 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to become a Narcotics Officer?

Sir, I have completed the B.Com with Business skills in the year 2018. So, now am I eligible to apply for Narcotis Officer? Is there any entrance exam which I need to crack for this? If yes, then please provide details of that exam.

31st December 2018, 04:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to become a Narcotics Officer?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Narcotic officer recruitment examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with Chemistry as paper in bachelor degree course.

The examination is conducted by state PSC. The examination is conducted in various stags and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?