20th October 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join Narcotics Control Bureau? What qualification is required for this?

I want to know about joining Narcotics Control Bureau. So tell me about the qualification required for this purspose?

21st October 2015, 02:39 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Narcotics Control Bureau? What qualification is required for this?

To join the narcotic bureau examination you have to appear and qualify in the CGL examination.

The CGL examination is conducted by the SSC every year and the eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be less than 28 years relaxation for the reserved category.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as Tier I, Tier II and the interview. So the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final recruitment. The examination for the Tier I is conducted in the August.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
21st October 2015, 07:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Narcotics Control Bureau? What qualification is required for this?

Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is an intelligence agency responsible for fighting drug trafficking and abuse of illegal substances.

To join in the NCB the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should not exceed 56 years.

* Candidate should possess bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Interview.

The candidate should need to send their application forms to the respective address mentioned in the notification.
2nd August 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

I have done my msc chemistry and worked in pharma company for 4 years as quality control executive and research analyst wanna join as narcotic intelligence office
5th November 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm student of mass communication and I already complete my graduation and masters, so there is any chance to join narcotics control bureau.
10th November 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I was registered staff nurse nd i was completed my graduation in bsc nursing, please tell me haw can i join to ncb
5th June 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should take after 10
9th September 2020, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Graduation in B.COM is it possible to join NCB for a b.com student
10th September 2020, 09:36 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How to join Narcotics Control Bureau? What qualification is required for this?

Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) is a group B post offered through SSC CGL exam. This is a group B non gazetted executive post in CBN. In this post, you would join the Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) department of Government of India as an Inspector.

The minimum qualification required to become a Narcotics Officer in India is as follows:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The age of candidates age should not be less than 20 years.
The candidate must hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
The candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
9th February 2023, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after 10th for ncb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?