11th August 2011, 09:48 PM
ENTRANCEAMBI

What is the qualify of Lab, Faculty and Hostel Food of Salem government medical college?

SALEM GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE: QUALITY of LAB, FACULTY, HOSTEL FOOD ETc

8th November 2017, 11:11 AM
SooGargano

Default Re: What is the qualify of Lab, Faculty and Hostel Food of Salem government medical college?

I am here giving you a small description about government mohan kumaramangalm college salem. They provide with spacious Common Room for Boys and Girls available as per MCI norms. Hostel for both gender with All amenities including Gym, reading room ,TV room available for UG,PG and CRRI. Internet facility with 20 nodal points available in central library. Amma Canteen available for poor patients with food at subsidised rates. Display system are available in Pediatrics and Obs. Lab is well equipped with modern technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?