11th August 2011, 10:46 PM
ENTRANCEAMBI

How may I get details about Salem medical college and it's hostel and lab facilities?

what about salem medical college: facilities, lab, hostel etc.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualify of Lab, Faculty and Hostel Food of Salem government medical college?
  2. Detailed information, infrastructure, faculties and hostel facilities in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences to study MBBS?
  3. Best medical colleges in Bangalore? Details about the colleges on expenses, hostel and dining facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  5. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  6. Details regarding the top Engineering Colleges with hostel facilities for girls -- [New]
  7. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  8. How may I get fee details for B.Tech and hostel allotment?
  9. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  10. How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?
  11. How may I get information about fee details and hostel(Girls) facilities of St. Thomas college, Bhilai(CG) for B.Com(1st year)?
  12. Fee details of Aeronautical Engineering for 4 years with hostel facilities in Hyderabad?
  13. Details about English medium school with hostel facilities in Jabalpur?
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Nursing?
  15. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  16. Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT
  17. List of the institutes available for handicapped students at Jabalpur? What are the facilities(On education) available for them in hostel?
  18. List of colleges with good hostel facilities for Biotech course?
1st September 2015, 12:37 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get details about Salem medical college and it's hostel and lab facilities?

You should needs to visit the college campus and then buy a prospectus from their office because you will get each and every details about the college facilities , labs and hostels fee structure etc everything about the college in the prospectus or just ask them details you wanna know they will guide you and provides you all information , you wanna know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?