7th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?

I am passed diploma medical lab technology for govt.college, and now i'm trying to take a admision in a biotech any govt.college for haryana and chandigarh. What procedure i can do for admission in govt.college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  2. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  3. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  4. Which are the best colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering MLT?
  5. Can I get admission in government medical college ?I am from Haryana
  6. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  7. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  8. What are the jobs after studying BSc MLT?How much is the salary?
  9. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  10. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  13. B.Tech LEET colleges India?
  14. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  16. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  17. How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar
  18. Which courses should I join after 12th? Is it better to study abroad?
18th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?

in twelth i got 69.04%. how can i get addmission in biotech govt. college in rajasthan?
19th October 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?

I am a biology student nd 12th appearing nd i want to take adfmission in govt. college of biotechnology then how i will apply for this?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?