29th April 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualifying marks in EAMCET to get a seat in JNTU under reservation?

what is the qualifying marks in eamcet to get seat in jntu under reservation

5th May 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualifying marks in EAMCET to get a seat in JNTU under reservation?

dude first answer above questions
8th June 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualifying marks in EAMCET to get a seat in JNTU under reservation?

what is the qualifing mark in eamset to get seat in b.tech
21st June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET PAY SEAT IN MMBS IN HYDERABAD MY RANK IS 23532 I AM BC-E. WHAT IS THE PROCEEDURE OF PAY SEAT
14th September 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks for seat in jntu
15th September 2013, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend

The minimum qualifying marks in EAMCET to get a seat in JNTU is 40 marks out of 160 marks.There will be totally 160 questions and if you can attempt any 40 questions correctly then you will qualify in the eamcet examination.

And getting a seat in any college/university totally depends upon your Eamcet rank and also under your reservation category.If you have secured good rank and if you are reservation category candidate then you can get a seat in top 20 colleges of the JNTU affiliated colleges.

All The Best
28th October 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark/rank to get into JNTU with an IPE percentage of 95%?
24th November 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I secured 461/470 marks in 1st year ipe how many marks in 2nd ipe should i get and which rank should i get in eamcet to get a seat in jntu kakinada
14th March 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get rank in eamcet to get seat in medical college
13th June 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I got 23532 rank in eamcet 2014 belonging to BC-B category. In which college can i get a seat in civil group in hyderabad?
31st July 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

can I get rank in jntuk with eamcet rank 54000
and with ipe 911marks
28th April 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

for reservation(sc) how many marks should i get in eamcet for having free seat in any college.i have secured 89 percent in intermediate
16th October 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM A ST CASTE STUDENT HOW MUCH PERCENT AND MARKS TO GET JNTU IN EAMCET
11th March 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I secured 448/470 marks in first year ipe how many marks in second year ipe should I get and which rank should I get in eamcet to get seat in jntu kakinada
29th April 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 944 marks in inter minimum marks required in eamcet to get seat in jntuk
12th May 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to get seat in JNTUH?
I am sure that i can score 135 marks in EAMCET going to conduct on may 15/2016 reply soon. plz i need answer sir
18th May 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How many marks in inter and emcet marks or rank to get seat in JNTU??
26th May 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How many marks in inter and eamcet marks or rank to get seat in jntu
14th April 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 581/600 in ipe(mpc) how many marks should I score in EAMCET to get seat in jntu kkd
2nd May 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 919 /1000 marks in ipe if I get 41 marks in eamcet and I am Bc-d category it is eligible for me to get qualify marks in eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?