30th August 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualities of a good MBA college?

I am aspiring to pursue MBA and for that cause I need to know about the certain qualities and aspects to look out for in any MBA college. So, can anybody please specify some indicators on which I should judge the overall qualities of any MBA colleges?

12th September 2019, 12:01 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualities of a good MBA college?

Before taking admission into any Business school for higher studies in Business and Management, you must ensure following these parameters like:

Faculty
There should be renowned faculty that can assists you and teach the latest paradigms to build innovative and leadership skills.

Placement
At the end, we all take admission for nice placements.

Internships
Internships must be part of their course curriculum.

Fees
Mostly education in B-schools are too expensive. You must check whether the B-school is not too much expensive.

7th August 2020, 12:49 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: What are the qualities of a good MBA college?

i personally find UPES Dehradun good for MBA, as it offers industry aligned courses which fuel the growth of the economy. UPES offers 10 different sector specific courses under MBA program which leads you to master the skills in that particular sector. Here are the courses that UPES offers for MBA:

Oil & Gas Management
Energy Trading
Power Management
Aviation Management
Port & Shipping Management
Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
International Business
MBA with specialization in Human Resources / Marketing / Financial & Accounting / Operations Management
Business Analytics in academic collaboration with IBM
Combining general management with sector specific knowledge and exposure, these MBA programs empower you and help you become leaders in the core sectors powering India's economic rise. I am so confident about UPES reason being my cousin is a graduate from UPES and is earning pretty well. According to him, UPES guides the students better and prepare them as per the industry requirements. So , i would suggest you to visit their website once or contact them for a better insights about the program and other related queries. I must say you will get plethora of good career opportunities at UPES. You should give it a try. All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?