29th September 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Sc Mathematics in IGNOU?

Hi, how can I apply for B.Sc Mathematics in IGNOU? When can I apply if I want to start my studies in academic session 2019-20 only? What is the admission charges and annual or semester fees structure?

2nd October 2019, 09:44 PM

Arrow Re: Procedure to apply for B.Sc Mathematics in IGNOU?

You can apply B.SC Mathematics by filling up their online application form.
20th October 2019, 10:01 PM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Sc Mathematics in IGNOU?

Hi, for IGNOU admission if you are passed intermediate or one sitting intermediate are eligible or they conduct entrance exam and gives admission.
1) first'go to your near college which are providing IGNOU
2)they will provide you information
3) your certificate verification process
4) semester fees are based on reservation for sc candidate around 1500 to 2500
7th August 2020, 12:45 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Sc Mathematics in IGNOU?

Admission process is same for all bachelors course. As you have asked for procedure just make sure you’ve got at least 50% marks in 12th board exams (am not sure of 50% i have read somewhere there is nothing like minimum marks required in IGNOU, you are just needed to pass your 12th exams) and apply for admission on their official website and follow their procedures as you’ll be directed.
For examinations IGNOU take exams yearly unless you’ve got backlog exams to clear. For example, suppose you’ve taken admission in July session then you’ll be eligible to appear in exams only after you’ve completed minimum time which is one year so in June next year.
Yes IGNOU is an autonomous university.
For better understanding of credits for courses i suggest you to download IGNOU and go through it they have explained it in detail in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?