27th September 2011, 12:27 PM
pawanyadav.universe

What is the question paper pattern of M.Sc Physics entrance exams of DU and BHU?

i want to know about the question paper pattern of msc physics entrance exams of du and bhu. i did bsc from gorakhpur university.i scored 42% marks in first two years. final year result is awaiting.
kindly guide me,
regards & thanks
pawan yadav

18th July 2018, 06:14 PM
kunalpatel25

Default Re: What is the question paper pattern of M.Sc Physics entrance exams of DU and BHU?

For DU you should apply for enterance test. this exam has objective 50 question and also negative 0.25 marks for wrong answer. for course you should download previous year question paper for better understanding.

For BHU you should apply exam called BHUPET. This exam is offline base. in this exam their are 120 question and total marks is 360. time duration of exam is 120 and also negative marks of 1 marks. for this you must has minimum 50% of marks for eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?