24th December 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?

i want to know the date and other full details of the entrance exam for B.stat., in Indian statistical Institute.,Bangalore. i am in present 12th., i want the details as soon as possible so that i can prepare for the entrance exams.i also need the guidelines, how to prepare for the entrance.can u send me the past 5 years question papers also? is there any coaching classes to attend the entrance examination for B.stat.in ISI Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Statistical Institute B.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How can i crack the Indian Statistical Institute BSTAT entance exam?
  3. Requirements for the entrance exam for B.Stat in ISI institution in Bangalore? Which are the subjects involved? How to prepare for it?
  4. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  5. How to study for B.Stat entrance test?
  6. How to get BE/B.Tech. lateral entry admission in IIT or NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best GATE coaching in Bangalore for EC stream
  8. Best coaching to prepare for entrance exam of Indian Institute of Mass Communication?
  9. Best coaching institute in Laxmi Nagar? I want to prepare for the SSC entrance exam and Bank PO entrance exam
  10. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  11. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  12. Syllabus for the pre medical entrance exam? Is it possible to download the previous years question papers?
  13. Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?
  14. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  17. What are the competitive exams to become an astrophysicist? -- [New]
  18. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
16th June 2011, 11:04 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?

Important dates for b-state entrance exam:
• Date of Admission Test(Declared): First week of May, 2011

• Sale of application form begins from: February 2nd week, 2011

• Last date for issuing application forms: March 1st week, 2011

• Last date for submission of completed application forms: March 4th week, 2011

u can download previous year paper from this website:-
http://www.thequestionpapers.com/indian-statistical-institute/indian-statistical-institute-b-stat-exam-download-previous-years-question-papers/
for preperation you should just go through previous year papers
for your coaching reference you should go through...Indian Statistical Institute bangalore
best of luck buddy for your future
22nd November 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?

syllabus for statistics in phd entrance exam
19th January 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want coaching classes in chennai for Indian stat Inst (B,Math and B.stat) and also Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI).my son is in class 12 now.pl guide
15th February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

is ther any coaching classes available in kolkata for entrance exam of indian statistical institute ...........if ye sthen please let me know......in great need for the same....
1st July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

where are the isi coaching centres in delhi?
30th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects which i have to deal with for preparing myself for the entrance exam on B.Stat in I.S.I(Kolkata)?Are questions MCQ type?Is the syllabus based on that of H.S examination?Where in Kolkata do I get the best coaching centres for the purpose?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?