24th February 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What rank can I expect with 53 score in GATE Mechanical? Can I get into IIT?

Hi, i am getting gate score 53 in GATE in MECHANICAL branch........what rank can i expect?????and can i get in to iit?????

Related Questions:
  1. What rank can I expect with 53 score in GATE Mechanical? Can I get into IIT?
  2. Which colleges can I expect with 32.67 score in GATE Mechanical?
  3. Which colleges can I expect with a GATE score of 45 in EC stream? Can I get into IIT?
  4. What will be my expected rank in GATE Exam with a score of 50 for CSE stream? Can I get into IITs with this score?
  5. Previous year GATE cutoff for IIT Kanpur, Guwahati, Roorkee for CSE in SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much rank can I expect with 34 marks in GATE ECE? Which NIT can I expect at this score?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  8. Can I expect a call from IITs with a score of 38.33 in GATE(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  10. How to get admission into IIT through GATE score?
  11. IITs or NITs after score of 48 in GATE? Are 10th, 12th and B.E score considered?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate? -- [New]
  13. How much GATE score is needed to take admission in IIT M in mechanical engineering?
  14. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 494 AIR in GATE-Electrical?
  16. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  17. Which college can I expect with 22-25 marks in GATE(SC Category)?
  18. What can I expect after scoring 21.63 marks in GATE CS? Can I get IIT or NIT? I am from SC category
28th February 2011, 07:10 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: What rank can I expect with 53 score in GATE Mechanical? Can I get into IIT?

Well congrats for a very good performance in GATE.

however your predicted score is a really good score

and you can expect good rank.

It will not be possible to predict your rank since scores are normalized

for final rankings.But with this score you have good chances of getting into

IIT's .. so prepare for the interview and be hopeful

since you can get Into IIT easily.

In fact you will get multiple offers.You rank can easily be under

1000 or maybe near 500 ... You can also consider

IISc. as it is one of the topmost colleges, apart from that BIT pilan and BIT meshra

are good colleges all of which offer Mech-M.Tech
3rd September 2011, 03:50 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What rank can I expect with 53 score in GATE Mechanical? Can I get into IIT?

GOOD! You can get in to NIT'S and IIT'S as you scored well in your GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?