14th December 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?

sir,
my gate mark is 25.23 and qualifying score
in my disciple (EC) is 25.52....
gate score is 346 and rank is 32000.
Is there any way i can get into iit,nit
or some recognised university without gate ??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get my GATE scorecard if not received on time?
  2. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  3. Admission in NIT in a good branch after scoring 32000 rank in AIEEE General Category?
  4. Cutoff marks list for instrumentation engineering of different NITs?
  5. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  6. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  7. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  8. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college?
  9. Can I get stipend if reappear in GATE?
  10. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  12. NITs or IITs after GATE score of 480 in ECE and rank 5912?
  13. Can I get a seat in any NIT for M.Tech course? I have secured 2683 rank in GATE and I belong to SC categories. I have 59.43% marks in B.Tech with civil engineering stream
  14. Cutoff marks required for GEC?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 4425 rank in GATE being a BC-B candidate?
  18. How much rank is needed to get in IIT or NIT after scoring 35 marks in GATE?
27th August 2015, 08:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in M. Tech course without GATE score.. There are some institutions or universities which take their own entrance exam too for getting admission in M. Tech course..

**The most important thing is that they take admission for entrance test students if and only if the seats remain vacant after the GATE students are enrolled....

**following are the list of some colleges which take their own entrance test:
--VITME
--IP university delhi
--BIT Mesra Ranchi
--SRM
--PTU

**It's better for you to apply the entrance exam for these colleges and if you score good rank in their entrance test.. then there will be a chance of getting admission in that college without GATE score..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?