18th August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank of medley pharma in India?

what is the rank of medley pharma in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  3. What is the rank of Aristro Pharma in India
  4. What is the latest rank of Mankind Pharma of India?
  5. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india?
  6. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  7. What should be the rank to get through Pharma D?
  8. Could I get admission in M.Pharma with stipend after scoring 8145 rank in GPAT?
  9. Expected salary in India and Canada after completing B.Pharma? -- [New]
  10. After scoring 2294 rank in UPSEE exam in B.Pharma can I get a government college? Which private colleges can I get for B.Pharma?
  11. How many colleges are available for Pharma D? How much rank is required?
  12. What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students
  13. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  14. Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?
  15. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  16. Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?
  17. How to get a seat in Pharma D? Rank required to get into government college in girls category?
  18. Which Universities I can get admission for Pharma MBA course with a rank of 6878 in GPAT?
10th April 2023, 04:45 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the rank of medley pharma in India?

Medley pharmacy ranks in the top 40 pharmacy company in the country it was set up in 1969 by sami khatib and it is a mumbai based private limited company and employs around 3000 people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?