7th November 2010, 08:38 PM
anupama vanimireddy

Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?

sir/madam. i just joined in m.pharma(pharma analysis). what r the jobs offered for analysis in india and abroad and how to get through that. can i become drug inspector without any experience after m.ph.

12th November 2010, 07:45 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?

The following jobs offered for analysis in India-
1. Medical coding trainee
2. Clinical executive
To get that you must apply to the different company's who offered them.For getting updates you must enroll yourself into some employment agency or in some naukri.com website.
Yes,you can become a drug inspectorwithout any experience in M.pharma as the minimum qualification is b.pharma but you must clear the exam for it.
13th November 2010, 01:08 PM
Gaurav.jain88

There are various jobs available for you in companies like cipla , ranbaxy, dabar and other pharacutical companies you can also try in research field and teaching field.
28th November 2010, 11:13 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
There is bright carrier in pharmaceutical,because always there will be requirement of medicines.you can get job in pharma company as 'clinical executive'.to keep update yourself with the vacancies in pharma companies via 'employment news' paper or daily news paper.pharmaceutical field has shining carrier in india as well as in abroad.
6th December 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is careear after b.pharma
21st March 2011, 09:16 AM
sandeepschn

Post Re: Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?

I have done M.Pharm (Pharmacognosy) searching job can any one help me
11th April 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I m ritesh MS pharma in operation $ managment from BIT PILANI AND eight yr. Exp. So any job for me?
11th May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

em M.Pharma ceutics wrking as lect. ...............i just wana to say that pharmacy is a too good profession but not in india,,,,in foreign Canada, US ,Uk only.... the ppl n says pharma field growing in indi,,,thts rite,,,,,but the reality is that also pharma degree holders are jobless or working on too less slry, the basic reason behind it is,,,,,,,(slry to b.ph holder 1s 2500-4500 in cmpny and 8000 in teaching,,slry to m.ph is 8000-12000 in cmpny and 12000-22000 in teaching, thats the fact ranbaxy etc some exceptions are there,,,but 95% cases asr acc to it ) now abt reason,,,,pharma field is growing but pharma proffessionals are in downfall,,,,the reason behind it i that,,,,,cmpny are not going to hire pharma degree holder,,,they are heiring B.Sc, M.Sc they work in 2000-3000 slry,,,and dont ask for increments,,,,also stable in cmny,,,,,only 15% workers in pharma comnys are pharma degree holder,,,,,,thats why seats in every clg are not filled,,,,,,thats why pharma teachers are not getting slry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

join our association of pharma proffessional
we fight for rights of pharma field in leagal way
we will file a case on pharma compnys very soon
if you wana to join us join the community on facebook named as ""we will save ourself""

Thank You
5th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

what type of job we can get after doing m pharm in pharmacognosy besides teaching ? what would be the expected salary?
20th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

pharmacy,computerengineering,bsc in cbz, please tell three of them which will be as bright future
26th June 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.pharm in ph'ceutical administration. What are job opportunities in abroad of my field ?
29th June 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

pinku

i pursuing m.pharma from panjab can i got right job in right place
6th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i did M-Pharm in cology... Now i am searching for job. In companies they will prefer only those candicates who have reference... i dont have any reference... Can any one help me to find jobs in bangalore
11th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM DHRAMENDER KUMAR MISHRA I WANT BECOME PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENTICT MOBILE MO: 9532879683
PLEASE SIR GIVE REPLY I WANT SEARCH IN THE FIELD OF AIDS VACCEINES AND CONTACT ON MY MOBILE MUMA
12th July 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Salary and jobs after m.pharma
12th July 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

29th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

any government jobs for mpharm?
3rd August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav.jain88 View Post
There are various jobs available for you in companies like cipla , ranbaxy, dabar and other pharacutical companies you can also try in research field and teaching field.
Can you please give some references. I'm, trying to get a job since 5 months and i couldn't till now.. I have done M.Pharm. Plz reply to my mail also [email protected]
24th August 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m vijay completed M. pharm in industrial pharmacy. i want to know what kind of profile is needed to enter in tech transfer? My mail id is [email protected] pls rply
8th September 2011, 10:05 PM

Cool Re: Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?

i have completed m.pharmacy then i have experience in QA department for 1year and i had completed in MBA(HR).
20th September 2011, 10:19 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
after M.pharma you can get high ranked jobs like
in industry, QA, QC officer, R & D field,
teaching line, any other jobs. salary are also high according to the field.
all the best>
20th September 2011, 10:22 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
any government jobs for mpharm?
hi dear,
after M. pharm govt. jobs are not so interested, but if you join private sector, you can get
interesting jobs like QA , QC officer ,R & D dept. salary in these field are high.
best of luck>
20th September 2011, 10:36 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
What is careear after b.pharma
hi dear,
after B.pharma, there are very good career option for you like-
hospital pharmacist,
production officer,
QA,QC dept.
army pharmacist.
job in KPO, BPO. etc.
best of luck>
20th September 2011, 05:02 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupama vanimireddy View Post
sir/madam. i just joined in m.pharma(pharma analysis). what r the jobs offered for analysis in india and abroad and how to get through that. can i become drug inspector without any experience after m.ph.
Hi dear,
If you complete your M.pharma in analysis this is better , you can get job in india as follows-
QC officer,
Medical coding trainee,
Teaching jobs,
Clinical executive etc.
If you want foreign job then there should be various opportunity and if you complete clinical research diploma after M.pharm. then this should be much better.
Best of luck>
20th September 2011, 05:06 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have completed m.pharmacy then i have experience in QA department for 1year and i had completed in MBA(HR).
hi dear,
in this moment, there is a very good position for you, you can get job easily according to your necessary, so, don't tension, searching for good jobs.
you can get job opportunity in abroad.
best of luck>
9th October 2011, 05:21 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi,
You haven’t specified which group you have taken in the +2 course. If you are from Science background, you can study the engineering or medicine programs. Otherwise you can pursue the Bachelors’ degree course in Science, Commerce or Arts disciplines. If you have passed the XII course from Commerce or Arts disciplines, you can carry out the graduation course in the respective subjects. Otherwise, pursue the BBA or BCA course, which are the foundation courses for doing MBA and MCA programs. You can also carry on with other courses like CA, CS, ICWA and so on. As you expect high-salaried jobs after your course, better pursue professional courses, which may help you to earn well. Complete your graduation course in any disciplines. Go on for higher studies. It will be better for you to pursue the Master of Business Administration course after your Bachelors’ degree.
11th October 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc Biochemistry, I have started searching for jobs and I recently discovered that the salary scales for candidates in Pharma companies is LESS THAN Rs 5,000. Please Don't assume that this salary would increase after 3 years or so, my senior is working since 4 years in some company which I do not want to mention, where he is being paid Rs 13,000 after all the deductions and he is a QA.

GOD SAVE OUR PHARMA COMPANIES AND ITS EMPLOYEES
18th October 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi................! i am a student of b.pharm i want to know scopes and jobs after b.pharm as well as m.pharm and which major subject should be kept in m.pharm i am from biology group after 12th.
28th October 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

for m.pharm pharmcologY student ,which jobs available?
2nd July 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i am working as a Assit.Prof. in pharmacy institute. my qualification is M.Pharmacy(Pharmacognosy),(Ph.D).
13th July 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;620670]em M.Pharma ceutics wrking as lect. ...............i just wana to say that pharmacy is a too good profession but not in india,,,,in foreign Canada, US ,Uk only.... the ppl n says pharma field growing in indi,,,thts rite,,,,,but the reality is that also pharma degree holders are jobless or working on too less slry, the basic reason behind it is,,,,,,,(slry to b.ph holder 1s 2500-4500 in cmpny and 8000 in teaching,,slry to m.ph is 8000-12000 in cmpny and 12000-22000 in teaching, thats the fact ranbaxy etc some exceptions are there,,,but 95% cases asr acc to it ) now abt reason,,,,pharma field is growing but pharma proffessionals are in downfall,,,,the reason behind it i that,,,,,cmpny are not going to hire pharma degree holder,,,they are heiring B.Sc, M.Sc they work in 2000-3000 slry,,,and dont ask for increments,,,,also stable in cmny,,,,,only 15% workers in pharma comnys are pharma degree holder,,,,,,thats why seats in every clg are not filled,,,,,,thats why pharma teachers are not getting slry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

join our association of pharma proffessional
we fight for rights of pharma field in leagal way
we will file a case on pharma compnys very soon
if you wana to join us join the community on facebook named as ""we will save ourself""

Thank You[/QUOu

u r very much right.. i want to join u..bt i cudnt find any such page
1st December 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.pharm pharmaceutical chemistry, i want to do online job from home itself, I am going to reside at kumasi in Ghana which is in west africa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?