3rd April 2010, 12:36 AM
Vasudevan Nair. C

What are the ranks held by women in Judge Advocate Generals Department? What are the career prospects available for them?

In the Judge Advocate Generals Department, what are the ranks held by women legal officers and what is the carreer prospects available to them?

3rd April 2011, 04:12 AM
dava

Default Re: What are the ranks held by women in Judge Advocate Generals Department? What are the career prospects available for them?

Judge Advocate General may refer to:

Judge Advocate General (Canada)
Defence Judge Advocate Corps (Denmark)
Judge Advocate General (India)
Military Advocate General (Israel)
Judge Advocate General Branch (Pakistan)
Judge Advocate General (Sri Lanka)
Judge Advocate General (United Kingdom)
The Judge Advocate General's Corps which is the judicial arm of any of the United States armed forces:
Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Army
Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy
U.S. Marine Corps Judge Advocate Division
Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Air Force
U.S. Coast Guard Legal Division
15th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the ranks held by women in Judge Advocate Generals Department? What are the career prospects available for them?

Engineer posts in indian army
6th March 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in IT and M.Tech in Software Engineering.Now m in 3rd in L.LB.I have also done certification course in Cyber Law from ILI,New Delhi.Can i go for legal advisory in IT MNC's?What are the chances for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?