5th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the required cutoff for CA? List of colleges of Hindu University?

What are the reqired cutoff for b.a. Given by the collges of hindu university ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in North Campus college after scoring a percentage of 71?
  2. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  3. Cutoff list of colleges of Pune University?
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the date of BSc Nursing counseling?
  6. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in DU after passing 12th from NIOS?
  8. Is there any institute which offer distance LLB with minimum syllabus?
  9. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges?
  11. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?
  15. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission? -- [New]
  16. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  17. What is the cutoff list of engineering colleges affiliated to pune university
  18. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
15th January 2017, 11:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the required cutoff for CA? List of colleges of Hindu University?

As well known by everyone, Hindi is one of the top colleges of Delhi University and it is in fact ranked 2nd in the North Campus. It has been around for like years and has therefore created a lot of value for itself and its students.

Every year, thousands of students sit for the 12th boards as per their choice of subjects say:

SCIENCE, ARTS OR COMMERCE

Based on their performance, the students then start applying to all the college of Delhi University.

The latest communication about Delhi University - Hindu College admissions is attached for your kind reference.

The cut off for Hindu comes out after the board results are announced. Thus, they are published on the national news papers. Here is a brief for your reference:

The first list usually has all the high cut offs for every subject since it is for intake of the toppers. The 2nd list on ward has been attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Requirements-Procedure.pdf(137.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf hindu-college-second-cut-off-2016.pdf(26.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf hindu-college-third-cut-off-2016.pdf(101.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf hindu-college-fourth-cut-off-2016.pdf(26.3 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?