13th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University. Can you tell me about the reputed colleges for Calcutta University? I want to know the cutoff marks also of 12th standard for admission? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  2. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?
  6. Reputed colleges offering B.Sc(Geology) in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required to get admission?
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  8. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  9. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  10. Can i do travel and tourism course after passing 10th?
  11. List best colleges to do Economics (honours) in Mumbai after studying Humanities in 12th?
  12. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  14. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  15. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  18. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
1st July 2017, 12:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University. Can you tell me about the reputed colleges for Calcutta University? I want to know the cutoff marks also of 12th standard for admission? Thank you!
List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University:
  • University of Calcutta
  • Presidency University, Kolkata
  • Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?