27th November 2012, 11:52 AM
Anitha Menon

What is the required percentage for WIPRO? I am studying in 2nd year BSc IT

Hi am studyin 2nd yr B.Sc.IT, am very much fond of getting placed in Wipro. I wish to know what is the required overall percentage for getting placed in Wipro?? How to get through the apps exam conducted by Wipro successfully with high scores?? And also can u pls tell me on which topics should i concentrate more on for apps as well as GD??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  2. How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college
  3. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  4. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. How to become an aeronautical engineering after studying diploma 2nd year?
  6. Percentage required in BSc(Maths) for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. What is the percentage required to get BSc result? I have passed BSc
  9. How much percentage is required to join Architectural Field? I am studying 2nd PUC science
  10. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the next step after MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage is required to be eligible in WIPRO after completing B.Tech
  13. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  15. Percentage needed to get a job in IBM company?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  17. How to apply for training in BSNL Patna after studying 2nd year B.E EEE?
  18. How to be a Army officer after passing BSc 1st year? What is the percentage required for CDS exam
31st July 2015, 06:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required percentage for WIPRO? I am studying in 2nd year BSc IT

Wipro conducts both on campus and off campus recruitment drives. The eligibility criteria for recruitment drives of Wipro is that:

1. Candidate must have passed 10th and 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks and minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

2. You should not have any pending backlogs upto the last semester of the examination.

Recruitment test consists of:

~~ Quantitative Aptitude round.

~~Group Discussion.

~~Technical interview.

~~Human Resource interview.

You must prepare on recent topics for the group discussion, work on aptitude and technical subjects of your stream to get through the different stages of recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?