8th November 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirement to be eligible to apply for Group A post?

Can I apply for Group A post since I am a central government employee and I am a group B Non-gazetted from 1998. Pay level 8. I am a SC candidate. Please tell asap.

29th April 2023, 10:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirement to be eligible to apply for Group A post?

Yes, you can apply for Group A gazette post as per your age limit. The required eligibility varies with different examination.

You can apply for Civil Service examination. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for the reserved category. Relaxation for reserved category, for SC candidates the upper age limit is 37 years.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th April 2023, 05:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The common Eligibility criteria is
#Candidate should possess bachelor's degree in relevant discipline for respective vacancies. Some vacancy eligibility is of masters in relevant discipline.
#Those who are in their final year of graduation or postgraduation are also eligible to apply though at time of verification they are required to produce the degree.
#Must be between the age of 21 to 40 years .
#No prior work experience is required except for the post of Senior Director of Health that require 5 year of experience in the field.
30th April 2023, 10:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the recruitment as officer on Group A post. The examination is conducted in various stages. Candidates after qualifying in all the stages become eligible for the final selection.

The age limit and examination pattern varies with examination. So, you can go through official notification for detail information about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?