11th November 2012, 06:09 PM
pooranchemical

What is the role of Carbon Dioxide in Global Warming?

what is role of carbon dioxide in globale warming ?..pelase tel me

30th December 2012, 03:30 PM
Amo_sharma

Default Re: What is the role of Carbon Dioxide in Global Warming?

All the extra carbon dioxide that man is adding to the atmosphere from burning fossil fuels is proving too much for the natural carbon cycle to deal with. Levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are rising, up 40% from the start of the Industrial Revolution. This is causing global warming, which causes climate change. Because the planet requires plants and trees to absorb CO2 and put out oxygen into the atmosphere. They have a finite limit to their capability, so if we pump out more CO2 than they are capable of absorbing, there will be a buildup of surplus CO2 which is what is alleged to cause climate change.If too much carbon dioxide is emitted in the atmosphere, the heat energy from the sun will be strongly insulated with the carbon dioxide - causing the Earth's surface to become much warmer hence "global warming."
The polluting carbon dioxide can make Earth's climates warmer.
carbon dioxide in the atmosphere provides plants with carbon for photosynthesis. its also traps heat from the sun that would otherwise escape from Earth back into space. this important property,known as the GREENHOUSE EFFECT, keeps the world climate warm enough for all living organisms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?