3rd January 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%

I m going to complete my engg with68% throughout..........with computer science branch.....is there any chance to get job in 2013

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  2. Is there any chance to get a job after completing B.Tech EEE?
  3. Is there a chance of getting a job after completing training in CDAC? Is there any reservation for girls?
  4. Any chance for government job after completing BSc and Animation course?
  5. Any chance to get a government job after completing 34 years?
  6. Any chance of government job after completing ETT course?
  7. Will I have a chance to get into software field after completing MCA?
  8. Is there any chance to get a job in government bank after completing MBA finance?
  9. How to join B.Tech Aerospace Engineering in IGNOU after completing 10th with 85%? Can I do BCA if I dont have any chance?
  10. How to do LLB after completion of B.Com? Am I eligible for LLB after completing B.Com
  11. Is there any chance for me to serve India by joining CID and CBI after completing MS from VIT?
  12. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  13. How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years? -- [New]
  14. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
  15. What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?
  16. Is there any chance to join in 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in engineering?
  17. Which engineering college should I prefer? Any chance to get a job in civil engineering after 4 years?
  18. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE) -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2013, 10:32 AM
bhudevi.g

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%

Hi pal.....
Why are you asking you that "is there any chance"....There undoubtedly is a very good chance for getting good job with your Percentage.
Now the companies are recruiting the candidates based on their GATE rank.It became the qualification for applying the job. And in interview you are going to be checked your knowledge in Computer Science.
World is waiting for great technology... I hope you would use your knowledge and innovate new things.
Better luck for your future...
Regards
3rd January 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%

iam studying computer science engineering ( first year)....i like to furnish myself now for my job...is there is any exams or any authority which can guide me.......
3rd January 2013, 02:43 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
yes sure you can get job after 68% in engineering,but first you have to change your thinkg that percentage give a job.Todays time is technical time there is no job for the student who score 80 90 percentage by only learning theory bt not study conceptully,
Now there is job for students whoes concepts are clear,good communicative,logical mind whatever percentage.
Even top companies require only degree after that they take interview and exmine you,you have capbility or not.
So please change your thiking about marks and do harwork and clear your concept ,you will sure get a good job.
good luck
3rd January 2013, 02:57 PM
md.javeed

Hi friend,

Yes you can get job after completing engineering with 68% in compute science branch.
You can good future in private sector, government sector as well as public sector jobs

Private sector jobs:
Should have minimum 65% of marks without any backlog
Should have minimum 60% of marks in your 12th and 10th standard
Should not have more than one year gap
should have extra skills like
C
C++
JAVA
.NET which will help you to hire job easily
Should have
Good communication skills
quantitative aptitude
reasoning
fluency in English
general awareness
general knowledge etc...
companies are
TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
GOOGLE
INFOTECH
ACCENTURE
DELL
MICROSOFT
COGNIZANT
ACER etc...

Government sector:
Indian railways
Defense sector jobs
Banking jobs
Teaching jobs
postal jobs
Police jobs
RTC jobs
RTA jobs
IAS
IPS etc...

To hire job in public sector companies you must have a minimum of 75% of GATE score according to today government rules.

Thank you..............
3rd January 2013, 03:37 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Of course there is a good chance of getting the job. You can apply for job in either Information Technology sector or the Public Sector Undertaking. Both have good scope for you being Computer Science Engineer.

IT Sector

Mainly the preferred choice of Computer Science Engineer is IT sector. You probably also want to work for some MNC like Infosys, Wipro, Microsoft etc. Your percentage in B.Tech is good to apply job in IT company. However apart from your percentage in B.Tech, the performance in 10th and 12th will also be evaluated.

If you have scored at least 60 percent marks in 10th as well 12th standard then there is certainly a very good scope for you in the IT sector. You will be meeting criteria for most major IT companies like:

Infosys

TCS

Tech Mahindra

Wipro

HCL

Satyam

Microsoft

Public Sector Undertaking

If you want government job then Public Sector Undertaking is the best option for Computer Science Engineers. There are various PSU companies that hires Computer science engineers. You can apply for the job in these companies.

Each company issues a notification in which the details about job vacancies is mentioned. The notification also mentions the Engieering streams in which jobs are available. If there are vacancies in computer science engineering then you are surely eligible to apply.

But before you do that, I will recommend you to appear for the GATE entrance exam. Having a good GATE score carries great value when applying for the PSU job. In fact some Public Sector companies have scrapped their written exam and instead ask candidates to appear for GATE.

Eligibility

1. Must have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 60 percent marks in engineering.

3. There should be no pending backlogs.

4. A GATE score (valid) is also required.

5. The age limit to apply is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. SC/ST gets 5 years relaxation.

List of PSU

BHEL

MTNL

BSNL

ECIL

NALCO

BEL

SAIL

GAIL

NTPC

HPCL

IOCL
4th January 2013, 11:52 AM
pushp ranjan

Smile Re: Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%

Hello guest !!

on todays date marks dont mean everything,if yu have guts and talent than you can get placed in 68 % also.

since 68 % is not too bad, but then also you will require a lot of labour to find good job in this marks.
since,for CS/IT it is very less.
but for M.E it is good enough.

so,you decide it according to your branch which you have.
4th January 2013, 06:26 PM
amol 5

hii friend your score is very good.
getting 68 % in engineering is good enough

let me clear you first your score is good to get jobs in even core companies..

their will be interviews by the companies and if they think that you are profitable for their companies they can directly gave you job. But if other candidate have above 80% which he earn with simply learning the theory and not conceptually
and fails in interview so company will directly reject him though he is having good marks

simply i want to tell you that companies offering job with handsome salary only checks your talent and activeness marks does not matters in present.

best luck.
5th January 2013, 05:42 PM
santoshgupta.nits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m going to complete my engg with68% throughout..........with computer science branch.....is there any chance to get job in 2013
Basically with that percentage the easy choice for you is IT Companies like TCS, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro.

However if you have good technical grasp, the Multi National Software Companies are always looking for talented freshers irrespective of their graduation scores.
22nd August 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

if i am having 65%mark in b.tech mechanical engineering and my communication is also very poor,how can i get job anywhere?
22nd September 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm completing my B..Tech in IT branch with 62% and i'm not giving the GATE exam so give me suggetion where opportunities to me
24th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.tech with below 50%,now im having m.tech with 80% am i eligable to get psu job through gate rank ?
24th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.tech below 50%,now im having master degree with 80%.am i eligable to get the job from psu sector through gate rank?
26th September 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 years gap(2007-2010) i am pursuing b.tech from electronics and communication....my % is 63 ....have i any chance to get the job???????
13th January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing electronics and telecommunication engg is there any chance to get good company with 69%?
18th July 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

will i get government job by taking IT in b.tech? will any government sector
job check the percentage of 12th?
9th October 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in microsoft after completing btech from a private college in bangalore?
6th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get job ..!! I have completed my engineering degree in 7 years.. (Mech engg)..! From pune university..!! Please sir give me reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?