7th June 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?

rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus and refference book. My email Id is [email protected]

10th August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?

Can I apply for RTO, hold in Geology Degree but I have experiences in construction field,now I'm working DOWNTOWN LINE STAGE 3,EXPO STATION?
20th December 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?

Sir/mam I am completed BCA in karnataka, i can eligible for RTO EXAM ,how to apply this exam plz help me . My email id:[email protected]
19th February 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

iam completed Bsc computer science and iam working in Finance company .....iam eligible for Rto officer
23rd July 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering, Am I eligible for RTO exam,how to apply for this exam, what is the age limit fir this exam. Plz help me.
My email id: [email protected]
24th August 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the selection criteria for mechanical student for rto examination?
7th September 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir m completed b.e.production can i eligible for rto exam?
30th September 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: What is the RTO eligibility? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?

rto exam eligibility criteria ,how to apply & when the exam date plz send me as well as syllabus.
30th April 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...
i am from tamilnadu. i hv finished my BE in automobile engineering .. i need to know about the RTO exam date and the syllabus for this RTO exam ... so please send me the details of exam date and syllabus for the RTO to my email id [email protected].... i am waiting for your reply sir ..... so please send me the details for the email.
14th May 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ...m in final year mechanical engineering..my last exams are going on..i need to know about the RTO exam..so please sir send me the details of exam date and syallabus for the RTO to my email.id [email protected] m waiting for your reply sir..so please send me the details for the email..
25th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hai sir.am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering,my aim is become a RTO officer.so pls send the details of the exam syllabus& book references .my email id is [email protected] waiting for ur reply sir.thank you
6th November 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in mechanical. 3rd yr I want to know the detail. Criteria to apply the rto exam.is that any criteria like first class. Throughout the all semesters. In degree... and. How much height. Is require to apply rto exam.please send mi email. On my email. Id [email protected]
3rd March 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any industryal experience and liasans required for rto sub assistant engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?