11th July 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after BSc IT?

sir, i want to know that about Scope after Bsc-IT, and I also want to that which is the best field for me if i interested in c, c++, HTML, PHP, JAVA, DS

15th July 2014, 10:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after BSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to know that about Scope after Bsc-IT, and I also want to that which is the best field for me if i interested in c, c++, HTML, PHP, JAVA, DS
There is good scope for B. Sc IT course in both the privates as well as in Public Sectors. After successfully completing B. Sc IT courses you can apply for Software and Hardware jobs. Since, that you are interested in c, c++, HTML, PHP, JAVA, field so you can join in Junior Programmer in software development firms. System Analyst/Administrator is another job is suitable for B. Sc IT course. You can also apply for Technical jobs under government departments also consider B. Sc IT graduates. Apart from you can also apply for Banking and railways sectors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?