30th July 2013, 12:12 AM
Darvindanial

What is the scope of auto-electrician?

Now i am doing iti by the trade of auto-electrician i want to ask there is any scope by that

25th August 2017, 02:18 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the scope of auto-electrician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darvindanial View Post
Now i am doing iti by the trade of auto-electrician i want to ask there is any scope by that

As you are doing ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in auto electrician trade, so after completing it there are lots of job opportunities in automobile field. Here below are details regarding Job Options after auto electrician course:-

Job Options after Auto Electrician Course:- After auto electrician course you can go for following job options in automobile industry:-

>> Auto Electrician.

>> Car AC Mechanic.

>> Fault Finding Assistant.

>> Diagnostic Mechanic.

>> Laboratory Assistant.

>> Spare parts sales assistant.

>> Research assistant.

>> Staff Electrical.

Salary Offered:- Salary offered for auto electrician per month is Rs:- 7,000/- to Rs:- 15,000/-.
2nd May 2022, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of employee working in Hyundai as an Autoelectrical ????
14th May 2022, 12:07 PM
Naresh199

Auto electricians specialize in installing and maintaining electrical systems contained in automotive vehicles. Auto electricians mainly work for auto service centers where they install, inspect, repair, and maintain all the electrical parts contained in a vehicle.
15th May 2022, 12:34 AM
HansAnkhiya

Auto electricians specialize in installing and maintaining electrical systems contained in automotive vehicles. Auto electricians mainly work for auto service centers where they install, inspect, repair, and maintain all the electrical parts contained in a vehicle.
15th May 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, ITI in auto electrician can land you a maintenance job of electrical system and wiring of Automobiles.
Usually people with ITI degree prefer to have there own setup and run their own business.
These businesses can range from Maintenance shop, to electric motors modification shop to spare parts shop..

I personally am an electrical engineer, and based on my expertise in this field, it's best to go for a diploma degree also to get a job in an automobile industry.
The job profile can vary from testing and certification engineer to design engineer.

And secondly with the era of electric vehicles coming in, the job prospects are multifold now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?