21st May 2019, 07:39 PM
Sana noushad

What is the scope of B.Voc Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?

Is BVoc (Bachelor of Vocation) a good degree? What is the defects of studying B.Voc in Forensic Science? Can I get jobs with high salary after studying B.Voc in Forensic Science? Which are the colleges offering this course?

27th May 2019, 06:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Voc Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?

BSc forensic science colleges in India:

Bundelkhand University, Uttar Pradesh

Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore

Parul University, Vadodara

SAGE University, Indore

Allied Health Sciences, Sharda University

Lovely Professional University, Delhi

Scope:
The scope of forensic science study is vast. You can get jobs in various Government and private sectors. After completing your degree, you can open your own forensic service officers.
You may also employee in forensic Laboratories, detective officers in banks and other Government and private agencies.
27th May 2019, 11:46 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Voc Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?

Careers in Forensic Sciences largely depend on one's area of specialization. Successful graduates can find work in both government and private agencies, in hospitals and laboratories. Some corporate organizations hire graduates as Document experts.

Some of the popular avenues open to such graduates are listed below with the corresponding salaries offered for the respective positions:-

Job Position Salary (Annual)

1) Crime Laboratory Analyst 4 - 6 lacs
2) Forensic Serologist 3 - 5 lacs
3) Forensic Architects 3 - 4 lacs
4) Forensic odontologist 3 -4 lacs
5) Forensic Psychiatrist 4 - 5 lacs
6) Forensic Toxicologist 2 - 4 lacs
7) Forensic Engineer 5 - 6 lacs

Colleges offering this course are:-

1) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
2) Sharda University, Greater Noida
3) Manipal University, Manipal
4) Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar
5) University of Mumbai, Mumbai
11th September 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

After B.voc. forensic scienc, I can do in M. Voc. forensic science
20th August 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What job can I get if I take Bvoc forensic science course?
16th May 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between bsc forensic science and bvoc forensic science?which one is better
3rd July 2022, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Top college in kerala bvoc forensic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?