26th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Devshree Jha

Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.E in computer science but want to persue Msc in geography .Am I eligible for this? If yes which universities provide this? Could you please tell me with the distance learning centers also.

Regards,
Devshree

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  2. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  3. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  4. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  5. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  6. Which are the universities providing MSc computer science in south kerala
  7. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  8. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  12. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  13. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  14. List of colleges and universities providing MSc in Geography for Geography pass students?
  15. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  16. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  17. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
3rd November 2011, 12:22 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?

Dear friend,

yes, it is possible but what you are going to do .
going from one sector to other totally different sector it can effect your future so try to think about it atleast once.
so
best of luck.
14th December 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?

what are the future aspects after completing Msc. in Geography with 65% ? please suggestions in which field should i go?
i wanna go for environmental sciences.. please give me some guide lines?
thnx
with regards
KOMAL
13th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

can i study the msc geography after my bsc physics which is the draw backs and career
3rd July 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i pursue MSc.in computer science after graduating from BSc.Geography?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?