18th July 2012, 12:49 AM
haniya choudhry

What is the scope for BBA entrance? I have passed FSC

I have passed FSC so is it easier for me study banking subjects .. or what is th scope for BBA Finance and then MBA .

18th July 2012, 08:38 AM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope for BBA entrance? I have passed FSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by haniya choudhry View Post
I have passed FSC so is it easier for me study banking subjects .. or what is th scope for BBA Finance and then MBA .

HI FRIEND,
[SIZE=3]BBA([/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance)[/SIZE]
[/FONT][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5]Eligibility
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]10+2 or equivalent from CBSE/ any other recognised board with 60% marks in aggregate.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][SIZE=3][SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]SCOPE OF THE BBA IN FINANCE

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Program graduates can seek employment in multiple professional settings, since finance professionals are necessary in a wide variety of businesses and organizations. Graduates can find careers in payroll, real estate, budget analysis, investor relations and financial reporting, among other areas. They may fill such roles as:
Personal financial advisor
Loan officers
Financial analysts
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Continuing Education Information

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Graduates can go on to earn higher-level degrees through Master of Business Administration in Finance or Ph.D. in Business Administration programs. Depending on the career and employer, licensure may be necessary. For example, financial analysts may need to go through the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority after getting sponsored by their company. With the appropriate education and work experience, financial professionals can also earn certification for advancement, such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential through the CFA Institute, or the Certified Financial Planner designation through the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.

[/FONT]
[/FONT][SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=5]BBA + MBA

[/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Scope oF BBA+MBA
The (BBA+MBA) program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations.
The (BBA+MBA) degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity.
The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development.
The present decade has been labeled as the era of business, business administration and business graduates.
(BBA+MBA) Students stands apart from other traditional degree courses and industry is wide open with lots of job in different sectors for them.
The candidates join as a executive trainee/management trainee & gain rich exposure from different fields such as
Banking industry job profile- Junior relationship Manager, Assistant Manager, Operational Handling, Client Portfolio Manager, Probationary officers.
Insurance – Financial Advisers, Unit Managers, Sales Managers,
Marketing Profile – Advertising, FMCG. Marketing research.
HR Profile– Recruitment Handling, Applicant verification.
Finance- Research analyst, Stock trading, Mutual fund adviser.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]COLLEGES OFFERING THE BBA

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]Baker College Online
Brandman University
Jones International University
[/FONT]
[/FONT][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3]MNV UNIVERSITY

ALL THE BEST..... 

[/SIZE]
18th July 2012, 02:38 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: What is the scope for BBA entrance? I have passed FSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by haniya choudhry View Post
Dear Friend,

BBA-Bachelor in Buiness Adminstration and it is mostly done by commerce students.BBA is base of MBA.

Overall aspect of Business and management will be thought in BBA, Admission in BBA will depend upon the college to college.Percentage you got in 12th standard.

MBA stands for Master in Business Adminstration and It teaches management aspect to the students which enables them to develop their skill and management tactics in order to run the business in accurate manner within the short span of time.

By doing MBA person can explore himself and handle the adminstrative activities in a proper manner by leading from the front.

MBA teaches person to be more responsible in accomplishment of task in proper mannner.

MBA is 2 years Full time course and specilaized in HR, Finance, Marketing, System, IT, Operation and Logistic Management.

Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education (10+2+3 system) after completing higher secondary schooling (Class 12 or equivalent).

Candidates of B.Sc. / B.A. / B. Com. Or other course Honours/Pass must have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in their Honours/Pass subject. Candidates of other graduate courses must have a minimum 50% marks in aggregate in graduation, marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in ALL subjects in which candidate has appeared (excluding optional subjects).

Candidates appearing for final examinations of their bachelor’s programme in 2012 can also apply, and if selected can join the programme provisionally, but before admission they must produce the original mark sheet of bachelor’s degree, otherwise their candidature shall be cancelled. At the time of the counseling they must bring the following:
i.) Score card in original of MAT/XAT/CAT.

Candidates are selected on the basis of their score in Management Aptitude Test (MAT/XAT/CAT) followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview

After completing your MBA there are lot of job opportunity with better package and desgination in the industry.

Best of Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?